Sunday, October 19, 2008

Between blogs...


entre um blog e outro
Upload feito originalmente por Maria Claudia Pires
Hi, everyone

Task was to show where we are now. Fact is, I havent been away from my office long since I started this course so I figured a picture of a breather between blogs would be as realistic as anything.
Right now this is where I stand (or sit?) - in awe of the wonderful job our moderators are doing. I must admit it that I am also cramming for the tasks I left behind.
Carla and Dennis, thanks for your support - and patience!

1 comment:

testecarla said...

Dear Claudia,

As I told you before, I loved this photo of yours. It feels just as if I were there in your office with you!

Thank YOU for moving forward with us. It's the most rewarding aspect of this session, being collectively engaged.

Is there anything which is still not clear for you about Flickr?